1:35 pm – Whole Person Modelling
- Dr. Daniel Felsky, Independent Scientist, CAMH
- Dr. Peter Zhukovsky, Post-Doc Fellow. The similarity of neural signatures of major depressive disorder, anxiety disorders, and stress-related disorders: impact of polygenic risk
- Earvin Tio, M.Sc Student. Testing a polygenic score for microglial activation in three separate cohort studies.
- Dr. Mohamed Abdelhack, Post-Doc Fellow. Big Data in the Wild: Modulation of Artificial Intelligence Model Weights in Real-Time
2:05 pm - Artificial Intelligence and Digital Health
- Dr. Abhishek Pratap, Independent Scientist, CAMH
2:20 pm – BrainHealth Databank
- David Rotenberg, Director, Data Strategy and Business Intelligence, CAMH & Operations Director, KCNI
- Dr. Joanna Yu, BrainHealth Databank Senior Portfolio Manager, CAMH
- Dr. Marta Maslej, Postdoctoral Fellow, KCNI. Examining the value of psychiatric notes for clinical prediction and decision support
- Dr. Victor Tang, Resident Physician, Clinician Scientist Program – Department of Psychiatry, University of Toronto. Integrated Care Pathways for Mood and Substance Use Disorders: Collaborative Data Collection Across Diagnoses and Clinical Services
2:55 pm – KCNI Education & Knowledge Transfer
- Dr. Erin Dickie, Project Scientist, CAMH
3:05 to 3:25 – BREAK
3:30pm to 4:30pm – Panel Discussion
- Topic: How can digital health data and brain simulations transform mental health care in the near future?
- Moderator: Dr. David Goldbloom
- Clinicians: Drs. Stefan Kloiber, Abigail Ortiz, George Foussias
- KCNI Team: Dr. Sean Hill, David Rotenberg, Drs. Shreejoy Tripathy, Etay Hay, John Griffiths, Andreea Diaconescu, Daniel Felsky, Abhishek Pratap, Joanna Yu, and Erin Dickie
4:35 pm - Closing Remarks
Have more questions? Meet the KCNI PIs & trainees back in our virtual space via Gathertown (PW: KCNI)
Want to hear more from the Krembil Centre for Neuroinformatics? Subscribe to our mailing list!